Dashen Bank Job Vacancy
Dashen Bank Job Vacancy DB/Vacancy -104/20 – Branch Manager I
Job Title: Branch Relationship Manager IFB at Dashen Bank
Bachelor Degree in a Business related fields e.g. Accounting, Management, Economics, Business Administration etc
Minimum of seven (7) years relevant experience out of which One (1) year in supervisory post.
At Dashen Bank The Branch Manager will plan, organize, lead, and control the banking activities of a branch office. S/he will ensure that operating procedures, rules, and code of practices of the Bank and regulators directives and country law are adhered to by all staff. S/he will also coordinate the sales/business development efforts of the branch.
The Branch manager will also lead the customer service initiatives and guides branch operational excellence. S/he will prepare and submit annual budget, work plan and activity and progress reports. The jobholder will also participate in various community activities and keep in close touch with the business community to promote services offered by the Bank.
- Understand the basic mechanisms of general financial products and services.
- Knowledge and experience in modern service delivery practices in medium to
- large banks to provide guidance on quality improvements and operational changes.
- Good knowledge and effective application of all relevant banking policies,
- Processes, procedures and guidelines to consistently achieve required compliance
- standards or benchmarks.
- Ability to respond to basic client enquiries and instructions and the capability of advising and resolving most issues and requests.
- Good command of Microsoft Office package.
- Good command of Core Banking System and other In house software’s
- Project management skills
Place of Work
Dashen Bank Gode Branch, Dege Habur Branch and Dashen Bank Garad Wilwal (full fledged IFB) Branch located at Jigjiga Town under Dire Dawa District Office